Measurement Science and Technology: Special Issue on Imaging Systems and Techniques
This is a call for papers for a Special Issue on Imaging Systems and Techniques, which will be published by the Measurement Science and Technology journal. All authors and keynote speakers of the 2017 IEEE International Conference on Imaging Systems and Techniques are welcome to submit a research paper to the special issue. If you are an author and would like to submit a revised version of your paper which has been presented at the 2017 IEEE International Conference on Imaging Systems and Techniques, please take this opportunity to substantially expand your paper (at least 50%) to reach the journal standard, as otherwise your paper may be rejected. If you are a keynote speaker, please follow the guidelines for authors to prepare your paper. All submissions will be peer-reviewed following the journal’s policy.
Paper format and submission
For general author guidelines, formatting information, scope and length limits, you can read http://iopscience.iop.org/0957-0233/page/Scope. To submit a paper, please go to https://mc04.manuscriptcentral.com/mst-iop, and follow the procedure below.
- If this is the first time you submit a paper to this journal, you need to register on the above web page.
- After you log in, select Author/Start New Submission, and then click Begin Submission
- Select Special Issue Article
- Select Special Issue on Imaging Systems and Techniques 2017
- Please also provide the ID Number of your conference paper.
- Deadline for manuscript submission: 31 March 2018
- Planned publication date: 3rd Quarter 2018
Lijun Xu, Beihang University, China, firstname.lastname@example.org
Wuqiang Yang, University of Manchester, UK, email@example.com
Michalis Zervakis, Technical University of Crete, Greece, firstname.lastname@example.org
George Giakos, Manhattan College, USA, email@example.com
Zhang Cao, Beihang University, China, firstname.lastname@example.org